11.19.2007

Trip around Italy

Italy is one best place Filipino people are keeping admiring of. By hook or by crook, they making sure of landed into the place for just several days or weeks especially during holidays and especial occasions, and more often, giving a chance to live in, they were not coming back anymore.

Friends of mine always telling me how beautiful Italy is. They keeps on sending me their pictures and other proofs that they live happily, contentedly, and fruitfully to the place. At the same time, invitation to come and visit their place supports my desire to go on, only I am always thinking about my living condition as I came there.

Two of my cousin flew last month to Italy and because I am not ready to come with them I refuse to fix requirements to fly. They will stay 20 days in a Italy hotels and as of Friday, they told me on through their long distance call that they were able to visit famous landmarks, cathedrals, museums, and monuments in almost all first class cities in Italy. They have to transfer from one place to another and check-in to different Italy hotels in the same time. Rome hotels, Milan hotels, Venice hotels are some of the hotels in Italy they were stayed with for just short period of time. But they added that living with such hotels is like living in their own home due to the convenience and great services provided by them.

No comments: