11.16.2007

Thank You

Another good surprise gift from Liza. Thanks for this sweet present, ang aga nang pamasko mo sa akin, I owe you many things, sana makabawi ako through my own little ways.


Would you care if i'll re-post the image in my two other blogs? Just wanna feel your warm friendship in all of my place.

I'll passing the friendship present to Rho, Tikey @ lheeanne, and Francine. Guys, you deserve this award because (aside from being all beauties hahahhahah!) we are equally friendly and thoughtful in our own ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alam mo, nakakadalawang award na ako sa'yo!!! thank you so much... i do really appreciate it!!

i want to thank you for the special friendship din! miz na kita... mwuaaahugggzz!

Liz said...

Ok na ok lang no, at least appear ako sa 3 blogs mo hehe. Ako rin marami utang sa yo, dami mong tips sa akin and I really appreciate it. Wag kang madadala huh. Take care and happy Sunday!