11.06.2007

Edinburgh and Manchester hotels

At the local television in our place, I remember the times when it aired some programs specifically addressed to teenage viewers. I thereby adjusted my scheduled just to watch the shows after school and the thought of missing an episode gives me craziness.

Pardon me but it was not the lesson the programs had been imparted caught my attention, it was the perfect scenario where the programs had been shot. The Edinburgh Castle perfect shot gave highlights to the background.

The film had been taken from the city of Edinburgh, i have recognized it after having seen some historical and famous landmarks of Edinburgh. Though the program run the usual international topic of a teenager who suffers under maltreatment of caregiver after being left by his father to work outside the country, the values of Edinburgh people can really be traced in. The rich culture the folk has been living had been giving emphasis while traditions had been stressed out.

In my young mind a weird dream of seeing Manchester, Edinburgh or any other part of Scotland personally had instilled. I wished one day to travel all over the place, for at least a night or two, even to reside in a Manchester accommodation or Edinburgh accommodation. I know that it would be possible and can realize after long time, after finishing my degree, when an opportunity come. And when it happens, i will surely book eagerly to any Edinburgh hotels as soon as possible.

No comments: