11.23.2007

Blogging earning

My own-domain blog is successfully running for 3 weeks now. What really good is it has great improvement in Alexa ranking. For the first week, it reach mid 2M, and another 1.2 improvement the following week. On the 30th, the 3rd update will be posted in the blog with the target goal of 1M flat.

So why should i have eager like this in improving my alexa? Well it helps to being approved by Payperpost and other relevant advertisers site. Currently, I am earning triple of my eight-hours work from the office which is good enough to sustain my extended expenses, and have fulfilled dreams which i thought would be impossible.

Anyway, i've been into monetizing blogging since mid July and the first withdrawal was made last week of August that means I'm on my third month of receiving every-3-weeks blogging earning.

No comments: