11.09.2007

My plans

Honestly, I never expect to be recognized by advertisers. When I first started sponsored blogging, all I just want to generate is as little as $10 per day. When the advertiser offered me $5 I've felt that I was in cloud nine. I never thought that my dream amount may quadruple in the long run.

Though I am not earning as big as other bloggers do I can say that I am earning above average other bloggers does. If I'll just spend wisely the revenue from my blogging career, I can buy something valuable that I can proud of in the future. My current monthly blogging earning is almost equivalent to my four months office salary which is good enough for me to resign from my current job. Actually, I am thinking about it. I want to stay home and pamper my kids and I guess this is the time for me to pursue my wants. I can get enough income even if I'll be at home, at the same time I can longer finish my post graduate course which demands me more time.

I am giving myself until December to decide well. I wish God would guide me to make crucial decision that may take effect in my future career.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good luck Rems... Just pray hard and thy will be done. Sya na ang bahala. Happy Tuesday!