11.13.2007

Annoying Things

I've been tagged by Liza, thanks to it. Answering tag is somewhat exciting and informative; through this way bloggers can possibly develop a sense of companionship and camaraderie. So here is my answer.

5 Annoying Things

1.Self-centered people. I hate talking with those who are one-sided and obviously depending himself to cover up things, or those who can't think about the benefits of other people just to let him free from blaming.

2. Late comer. When you set the time I'll be there ahead of it. I don't let anyone wait for cause I don't want other do the thing against me. So when people has been set an appointment with me, be sure to come on time or else.....

3. War freak. Honestly, I always calm to talk about things even others had obviously making trouble. So when it comes to befriend with war freak I usually getting out myself from the relationship.

4. Dirty nails. Yaiiikkk! Believe me, I cannot be able to eat your food when your nails have something inserted in between.

5. Bad smell body odor. Don't let yourself close to me or else I'll push you out till you fall and be out of my sight.

Hey, I'm just a human and have a freedom to feel this way! Defensive ba ko masyado? lolz!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Amen! I agree with you on all 5, thanks for participating ;)