11.10.2007

letting myself free

I've got to believe that life has been always fear. In the past years, I had focus my life to my family's wellness; had set aside my dreams. I thought things will be okay, I can go back schooling even some people around me seems to hinder my wants. Eventually, I've realized that I has been suffocating by head-high demands which almost killed me.

Honestly, I do wanna be a parasite as the years go by. I was born wrapped with dreams which became my stepping stone to reach the place where I am now. Unfortunately, trials blocked my way to go higher. In fact, I used to blame myself for many thing. I should have been walked straight the line then to get the success I've wanted. And what had I done to myself, I'd let myself fell inlove to the person at first had used me for his personal motives of survivability. Though I realized his aims did not stop me to loving him; give myself to the level I almost forget all the people helping me to finish my studies. I was stubborn enough in giving my full attention to him even he made me cry so often.

...to be continued!

No comments: