7.25.2007

Post Grad Studies

I’d met a ghastly day once again, my IE is still down, my Firefox doesn’t work, and I’ve just taking patience with my slow-phase Netscape browser. I had hard time opening my “raketizing” accounts which I feel needing full attention this days; I’ve almost overlooked things related to that matter. I had tried reinstalling IE again as per suggested to fix things up but it was nonsense, I have no choice but to let myself endure in my recent browser.

Since yesterday, I have thinking of continuing my post graduate studies since some of my colleagues were enrolled already for their own good. At first, I had tough time to decide on where to enroll again after having been enrolled in three different universities way back years. I already gained twenty-seven (27) units in Master in Public Administration at Polytechnic University of the Philippines, 18 units in Master in Business Administration at University of Perpetual Help and, another 18 units in Master in Business Management at University of Batangas. You might find me ridiculous in this sense but I personally have reasons why I should have not been able to finish each course. But a night is enough for me to decide once again. This morning I started to realize my decision by a call to PUP Graduate Studies Department for enrollment information. Luckily, classes will start on June 24, Sunday, which means I have a week to settle enrollment and work schedule. I am also planning to request transcript of records from the two other universities for subject accreditation that may shorten my period of studies. If things get favorable to me, I am looking to gain my master’s degree this school year.

No comments: