7.24.2007

Conquer

Countless number of drafts I’ve written as I have decided to make a post only to turn into nothing, if only I had crumpled the papers which I disapproved, it might flow over my trash box.

As I started this one piece, a lightning cross my sight and thunder deafening my sense of hearing, I just concluded that rain will coming over which again will pour out the cement road I’ll take on my way home. Again my P99.00 finger-slipper from IFU will surely get wet and am afraid it would tear down completely. Maybe I have to condition my feet for a new pair of IFU slipper that will cost much cheaper than what I’ve got now, you heard it right; I need much cheaper but stylish one. And IFU is the only place where I can find a good fit for my size 5 feet.

My Microsoft explorer and Mozilla FireFox got ruined since yesterday, I was not able to open up both that put me into terrible distress. A couple of day’s existence without internet is like living in a cave that no one can turn and speak to. The good thing was my dear Tekla came to the office after her long-time-vanishing days and installed Netscape browser. Though it’s a bit slower than Microsoft I could help but take tons of patience just to come online and explore in net.

Anyway, let me tell you this, I have been seated into my place for quite a long time ago, sharing laughter into few people around, exchanging ideas with less than many but the best thing was I gained knowledge that I may say, a treasure that everyone wanted to find. The truth is I really value that knowledge, without it, I might not exist in blogosphere, I might not found every one of you, talking with you, sharing my life with you, and without it, I’m not worthy to become one of you.

Time like this you need a juicy fruit gum, an old Philippine television commercial pronounced that aims to ease anxiety during tough moments. When I was a little one, I’ve got to believe in this until I got old enough to understand that I was just played fool by the commercial. Chewing packs of juicy gum cannot alleviate burden but a good cause of toothache.

Reading this piece made me realized I’m not into writing; I have talk about multiple topics irrelevantly. What is the relation of the unopened Microsoft explorer and Mozilla FireFox to the knowledge I’ve learned, between the knowledge and juicy fruit gum? There’s nothing, isn’t it? That is because you don’t understand my sentiment, you are not wearing my shoes, you never know how hard to conquer

No comments: