7.22.2007

IE Problem

I was not able to show up for the past days due to internet connection problem. We were suffered disconnection, since June 1 till this morning, for hitch we never knew. Tekla, our IT administrator had kept on calling the toll-free smart line for a week for nothing, operator had the same line of words to say only to end up saying that our base station was in crisis.

The truth is we never expected to connect in the internet today; it was just my instinct when I suggested Jane to plug in and try our luck. Whew! I felt relieved, having connection mean a lot to me. Cyberspace became my best friend for weeks now where I can easily release my emotions without questioning me back. And without internet connection around seems like I’m in rehabilitation rehabilitate my vices through perspires pouring from my head to toe.

No comments: