7.27.2007

Hate

I was about to post a text piece last Saturday as an entry for Blogvertise but was not able to do so. Trying uncounted times were enough that my blood had rising up to my head may blow out anytime. Only the pictures had been posted after trying once; till this morning server doesn’t want my post to be visible on net.

I’d been into deep thinking after analyzing facts encountering my site lately as I’ve started monetizing my blog, things that were never met before but obviously part of its life now. Lots of problems are bumping in to Remeline which causing of posting delay and interrupts my monetizing adventure. I don’t know what really it mean, it maybe a sign to stop monetizing and just continue blogging personal stuffs or it signifies trial on how eager I am to reach my goal.

No comments: