7.23.2007

Family

Lately, I and my husband noticed some problems living with my relatives. Sudden changes certainly occurred and observed brought about by uncontrollable age gaining of the olds. In fact, I and the kids were living with my parents for about five years now since my husband work abroad.

As I remember, living with them was exclusive to the plans; it was just happen due to emergency call of my husband’s employers to him to get back abroad in possible time. We had no choice that time, he doesn’t want to leave me alone in sensitive stage; I was on my late third quarter pregnancy to Mik and living alone would be a dangerous decision. After a night discussion, we both agreed upon to leave the apartment we were living for two years and reside to my parents’ house. Everything went well, actually. I have spent money by hiring none yaya for the kids. Even laundry is absolutely free. I just have to share for bills and foods whenever I want to. I could work as long as I want with no fear about the kids, they are attended so well as they get up from bed until bed time at night. All I have to do is to cradle them and play a little, and review Intan’s assignment after my mother.

Truly, I am blessed having such supportive parents. Friends pay envy against me for this reason. Until recently, hubby and I sat down and talk about it after noticing the disadvantages of being with them. There are things that have to stand up by a husband and wife that will surely hinder in living with relatives. We had been in a serious planning, looked up into every little detail, studied the dos and don’ts, and finally we’ve got solution. And the solution is to live by our own in our own house.

Whoa! I am on the process of realizing the plans, collecting information about housing projects, housing loans, etc. We prefer housing site in the vicinity of Batangas, after all it’s my place since born, or Laguna. I’d been done inquiring in Social Security System and Pag-ibig Fund about their Housing benefits but seem their programs are not ideal for my eyes. Anyway, I am looking for a simple program for a simple-single-detach house with at least two bedrooms as the start. Who knows I am destining to win the 80M pesos prize in Super Lotto tonight, I will surely change my mind and buy a residential house outside the country. Hmmm… not a bad dream.

No comments: