8.02.2007

It is nice to Meet old friends again

I have never imagined mingling back with former colleagues way back so long ago but you know still the feeling of curiosity on what they’ve come up with after several years intensify my will to go through searching their own pages. Bingo! I achieved so much than I expected! Through Ms. Myra Maranan Atienza’s links things got better, favorable to my desire, leads me to my goal of finding former students and friends.Whew! Thanks to you Ms. Maranan, you may not know how much happy I am now seeing the Perpetualite graduates holding success in their chosen career, from family life to career life. And you know, thinking that once in my life I’ve been a part of them is one of the glorious memories I ever have and would be treasured forever.Wishing everyone of them continuous growth in the field they’re outshining, happy and contentment in their family life (as I’m gaining these days), further blessings from the Lord and, peace of mind!

No comments: