8.15.2007

Blogging

I’ve noticed that my Mama Diaries blog is receiving less task opportunity than my Remeline blog. It even declined by PPP for major reason but has been accepted by De Witt’s Media and Blogsvertise. My point here is, blogspot blogs are not widely acceptable by advertisers, they prefer blogs in personal domain or sub-hosted. They don’t even accept wordpress, xanga, type pad, livejournal, vox blogs, etc. Sobrang arte, lalo na ng pi-pi-pi.

For this matter, I am thinking to have my own domain but I do not know how to start. Fixing it would be a problem for I am not good in kalikutan of html codes and etc. plus the fact of unclear theme to be used. Ayoko na ng blog like a diary one, or blog of a day-to-day activities, masyado nang gasgas. I want something appealing.

If someone out there has to suggest, your idea will be acknowledged.

No comments: