6.06.2007

Tears

11:45 pm.
15 minutes to go before midnight but still my eyes are widely open.
Hearing nothing except sound of fan trapped in the wall.
I’m alone.
No one could see me unease, fearing for something unidentified and crying for uncaused.

It is almost 2:00 am.
Few hours before sunshine.
Hearing vehicles buzzing from south to north and vice versa while roosters are starting to sing morning songs.
I closed my eyes and saw images.
People I’ve met before, places I’ve been through.
Events, tragedies, problems, triumphs and failures.
Watching the scene makes me insane, need to escape.
Tracking back the past is the last on my list, let me go out of here.

Tok, tok, tok!
“Papasok ka ba?

I opened my eyes.

“Oho.”

I rose up and sit at the bedside, gradually look at the mirror on my right and grasp a tissue paper to wipe up my tears.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Naku Rems, buti na lang may gumising syo.

Anonymous said...

anong nangyari?

Anonymous said...

ano kamo? forget the past... move faster en focus to d future...... tense, past participle... tense.. hehehe

nixda said...

lungkot na nga si ma'am inaasar pa! mamaya bagsak kayong lahat ... kayo lang dahil gud gurl ako ngayon! mahirap na :D

pb said...

ok lang yan. normal lang yan. ganyan din kasi ako. (teka, naalala ko, abnormal pala ako).

wag kana sad. macho naman ako eh.

may tanong ako... ano po yung mga kinakanta ng manok? nagbabayang magiliw din ba sila sa umaga?

Anonymous said...

bakit di maiwasang sunduin ng malungkot na nakaraan ang mahiwagang bukal ng tubig mula sa ting kalooban...........

pagkatapos ng ulan, sana'y muling makita ang araw! nang matakpan at mapintahan ngiba't ibang kulay ng bahaghari ang iyong makulimlim na nakaraan.