5.26.2007

Its time to be secured

At last, after ten long years of being married to Robin, I have gone through in changing marital status at my Social Security Account. It was after the two hours chitchat with fellows while waiting to my number to be called by the SSS employee. The truth is I do not have an interest of changing it not because I do want to maintain my singleness but because I know how tough of realizing it. SSS office accommodates the most number of people daily among any other agency in the Philippine. An elbow to elbow and cheek to cheek line surely irritates complainants while loan applicants infuriate by the slow-moving-pace.

I felt relieved when the stamp landed on my paper after two minutes in front of the personnel. A small thing that I had ignored for many years, a minor accomplishment yet means a lot. Without doubt, the small piece of stamped paper I have attached to my wallet will be of great help in the future. Yes, many not now but time will come my SSS account would provide convenience when I got old and belong to what they called elderly.

No comments: