5.30.2007

Excuse Me Once Again

I have promised Intan one thing, I will loss my weight within a month starting this week. My son always complaining about my figure this time, maybe he felt bad about my looks. He even told me many times “Mommy, dati ang ganda mo, nung sexy ka pa!” Hahahah!

This thing is one of my fears before. I was afraid to gain weight and earn fats all over my body and face. I have been a figure conscious then, that was during the days I am not contented to my life. The days when I was asking for more than God have showered to me. But realization and acceptance of truth came like a robber. In just a blink of my eyes, everything changed. It was a miracle that one day, after a long time losing of my soul; I saw the beauty of life. After a long night in my life, I woke up in a paradise-like world. Fears had gone. I don’t know how it happened, but surely it is God’s will.

Burpp! Oh my! I have done with my snack, a roll of lumpiang shanghai and a glass of cold water. I took snack two hours after my heavy lunch. Ohh, poor me, how could I loss my weight in this case? I can’t resist taking heavy lunch and snack and back home is waiting a heavy dinner. Oh, well, I guess I need to make an excuse to Intan again (as I always do) and compromise to start my diet next week.

No comments: