5.29.2007

The Smart Wifi Portal Says

I was about to blog hop yesterday after getting done with tremendous and mountainous work the past days. I hurriedly switch on my pc only to find out a horrifying truth. “Wala na kaming internet connection.”

A whole day stay in the office without internet, what do you expect? And daming choices, I could open photoshop just to make myself busy or do some scrapping, ang dami ko na kayang na-download na freebies, but I felt that day was not for such activities. I need to go back to blogging for a change and that specific day was the day I want to start again. Kaso minalas yata ako. I have called Ma’am Grace as I noticed the disconnection but worst, she will not be coming. I have waited her until 12 noon for the preliminary action should be taken. Grabe! She found out one thing about it, hindi pala kami bayad sa Smart Wifi subscription for two consecutive months…hahahhahahha! Hayun, nag lapsed nung May 03 ang subscription namin.

Immediately we paid the bill in Smart wireless center in SM hoping that after paying the account we will be reconnected again. Ma’am Grace dialed the toll-free smart number for the reconnection instruction but the customer service representative had advised her to wait 24 hours before the reconnection process will be done. We have no choice, ano bang magagawa namin kundi maghintay.

This morning I eagerly switched on my pc wishing a positive result. Oh no, the wifi portal appeared again, asking for the user ID and password. What the hell, Ma’am Grace is the only one who knows about such information and she will be coming two hours late than I am. Ano ba ito, feeling ko’y ayaw na talaga akong i-connect. Paano na ang blogging career ko, ngayon pa namang pwede na ulit akong mag blog. I have all the chances to talk with other bloggers and chat from 8am until 5pm.

Luckily, after 30 minutes of sentiments, Ma’am Grace came and successfully finished the connection process. Buti na lang at na-monitored agad ng smart na bayad na kami in less than 24 hours. Yahoo! Yehey! Back to blogsphere na ulit ako!

How did I beat eight hour boredom in the office? The answer is…….well let this thing be my secret.

No comments: