1.17.2009

...and I opened my eyes!

After a week depression I decided to get back my old views in life. I had few nights in reflection, analyzing the cons and prons of everything, summarizing the over all contributing factors of what I am today. With the help of KERYGMA entertainment magazine, I realized that I am just so lucky than anybody else.

I lift over my life to the Lord, by the help of friends in the academe who never let me down during the crisis. With them, I found the exact meaning of rejoice, forgiveness and faith. They became another reason for me to smile, to feel eager attending my evening class in Rizal College, and to stay cool in most of the time.

The Lord has His way of saying He cares. Through these two women around me, He sent me His angel to make me realize how blessed I am.

No comments: