12.06.2007

The Lord whisper

Sometimes the rain pours when you less expect it; the impulse reaction is to get something to cover yourself only to find out that the rain stops as you finally covered.

Sobrang mapaglaro ang tadhana, malalaki o maliliit na bagay.

Honestly, I've learned my lesson from the statement above. The more you expect things to be in order the more it becomes messy. And the scenario is not far different of what happened today while waiting for some opps to come on my way. I've lost $24 instantly; the opps were there, in fact, I was able to click all of those but all had been lost.

I am just a human (usual excuse), saying that everything was alright is unreal. Oo inaamin kong nanghinayang ako. $24 is a big amount out of this current blogging status my blog is undergoing. My blogging earning eventually down brought about by the Google slap.

But again and again the Lord whispered, "Don't feel such way, you want the opps but others wanted it too ten times of your desire to grab those, let them be to hold by other and you'll see your turn is on your way".

No comments: