12.07.2007


Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

*Purchasing game item is not for me, hubby usually do it.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

*I don't believe in destiny.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

*If given a chance, I'll choose to be with Jackie Chan or Jet Li.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

*This is a partial copy of my post in Remeline, and it goes like this: "As I’ve started to walk with God, I realized one truth: things happens in reasons, burden serves as an effective weapon to conquer against trials which makes a person stronger, and don’t blame others achieving unfavorable output because people has individual difference."

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

*My perfect relaxation room is anywhere, as long as I feel safe and freely mutter words for Him.

--------------

I grabbed the picture from Ann.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Jackie Chan!

My feast is served too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rems! Welcome to FF. Sarap makikain dito hehe... loved your main course ;)My feast is up at http:mlizcochico.com. OO nga medyo nabusy nga ko at di nakadalaw sa yo, di bale babawi ako ;) TC

MiLeT said...

great feast!

happy weekends!

mine is up!

Sandee said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast. Feeling safe is a good way to relax. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to FF, great first feast.
Have a great weekend.
Penelope Anne
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/

LivG said...

Nice main course and dessert.

Karen said...

Great feast. Have a good weekend.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=170