6.06.2013

Nice to find old blog alive

It's been a long time when the last post had been posted. For quite a very long I focused myself writing in a paid blog for I thought it would be easy to maintain one for the purpose of earning. During those time I forgot all about blogspot until the paid blog was cancelled last January. It was painful to accept that it was foreclosed due to inability of paying the annual fee; all of the sudden write-ups were gone, all were written originally.

Some friends I believe are still using blogspot blog. It is Razzy of Anything Goes solidly patronizing the website, and Sasha of sasha-says.com has an account, too. Former online friends might have their blogs still in blogger in silence especially those designed for personal purpose.

Today is simply a signal that I am counting myself in the blogger site again. Welcome to my journey.

No comments: