12.16.2009

rHr might go

I am not ready to lose rHr; my life revolved in writing and posting to that blog for more than two years. Losing it will surely damage my daily routine, and earning as well. For the long period I managed to write posts in exchange of cash from blogging. Blogging income helps me in many ways, from daily expenses to building a house extension for my parents. Without blogging earnings, I won't be able to send my father in the hospital and be able to buy medicine for his maintenance. That is how rHr save my life. But the blog is not belongs to me, it is owns by a friend who pays and maintains the site. The decision to prolong its existence is out of my hand, it is hers. Though it is painful to let go my beloved blog nothing I can do to control the situation. The blog name itself is not mine, just hitching to it, and whatever the decision may be I am willing to surrender the blog to the owner.

No comments: