4.08.2008

Thank you means .........

Here I am again, starting coaching a newbie to create his own blog. I remember, there are countless personalities in the internet today molded by yours truly. Ow..ow...don't get me wrong. Hindi po lumalaki ang ulo ko. Just sharing it with you. I likewise convinced them to start sponsored blogging after the moment I'd received the first buck I'd got from my paypal account, hindi ako maramot, I want others experience the same glee I feel receiving the first online income I earned.

Now that I have someone to coach again I am hoping that sooner a simple word of thank would extend to me. Hindi ako naghahanap, yun nga lang bakit ba in many occasions, people never say thank you for the help we shared. Look around you might probably noticed jeepney passengers who always disturbing seat mates to pass on their 7.50 coins fare. Have you noticed no one even say thank you. Nakakalimutang lang ba kaya o sinasadya o talaga lang walang pakialam sa kapwa?

Those people shared less exemplary actions towards kids. Let start changing ourselves, saying thank you make other feel important and sometimes it boost our affection and human kindness.

No comments: